Like driving any other motorized vehicle responsible riding requires focus and concentration.
We go to great lengths to ensure that every ride is adventurous, educational, and of course, SAFE!
The following safety standards
are observed on every tour:
- Be minimum of 18 years old, with valid driver license to operate the ATV/UTV
- Pre-ride safety instructions.
- Hands on riding instruction.*
- At least one guide per tour, many times 2.
- Communication equipment-phone and radio transmission between guide and chaser.
- First Aid and CPR certified guide.
- Full use of arms and legs required to participate in the tour.
- No persons recovering from recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women.
- Rain gear suggested.
- MANDATORY LONG PANTS, LONG SOCKS AND CLOSED-TOE SHOES.
“*Guests that have difficulty with the hands-on riding instruction are given the option to ride as a if available.
Safety cannot be guaranteed since the operator has sole control of the equipment; riders agree not to hold ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours responsible in the event of personal injury.
ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours reserves the right to determine rider capability.